Why Animal ID Kazakhstan:
1. "Animal ID Kazakhstan" is the only company in the Republic of Kazakhstan that provides round-the-clock access online for the registration of microchips, with integration into the international database. The microchip itself does not carry any information other than digital for its full use, the microchip must be registered in the database and reflect information about the owner of the animal. Our company gives you this opportunity.
2. "Animal ID Kazakhstan" represents TROVAN products and the Unified Microchip Registration Database, including the international one in the Republic of Kazakhstan since 2010.
3. "Animal ID Kazakhstan" is the official representative of the world's largest manufacturer of microchips TROVAN and our microchips today are the most reliable and innovative in the world market.
4. TROVAN microchips are the only chips that are produced in Europe and comply with all certificates, including those used in medicine for humans.
5. The unified database for registration of microchips "Animal ID Kazakhstan" is free for TROVAN microchips and is available anywhere in the world, integrated with the international search database TROVAN and is available 24/7/365.
A list of Trovan product benefits that are not comparable to the competition:
Canula/syringe/needle (only Trovan):
- Production facility certified according to ISO 13485. This is the highest standard, used for human medical devices.
- Sharpness tested according to DIN 13097-2
- Cleanliness tested according to ISO 7864
- Tube/cannulas tested according to ISO 9626
- Validated cleaning process (Bioburden, Endotoxin)
- Particle surveillance and cleanroom monitoring (class 8 or better)
- Traceability for all used material
- Plastic material used is approved human medical devices
- Batch release and transponder number double-check (Database)
- Re stopping needles from falling out of the needle: presence of silicone dot or another physical barrier between the transponder and the needle opening.
- Laser programming. Advantage is reliability and longevity.
- Frequency tolerance max +/- 3 kHz. Wider frequency variation indicates lack of control of production processes and presence of quality control problems.
- Bioglass encapsulation. The main difference from Plastic transponders (the preferred product on the market), which are permeable over time.
- Attachment of IC to antenna with direct thermo-compression bonding. Conventional assembly uses flip-chip assembly where the IC is attached to a module, and the wires are attached to the module also. With direct bonding there are only two connection points to the chip. With module technology there are up to 6 which is up to 3x as many potential failure points. The chip is glued to the substrate: this is a much more breakable connection. There are additional connection points and the attachment process used is soldering. Ask any electronics engineer: soldering is one of the least reliable connection methods available.
There are over 420 million ID-1xx type transponders manufactured to date using Trovan technology with an extremely low failure rate (6 Sigma production=3.4 ppm failure rate, in our case we are at less than 2ppm).
If a manufacturer has an even 1 percent failure rate, that will mean 4.2 million failed transponders out of 420 million! The reason for our reliability is our direct bonding production process, our use of high-quality components, fully automated microchip production and stringent processes certified to human medical standards.
The VetPlant implanter provides tactile feedback when the transponder is about to move into the eye of the needle, which helps preclude operator error aka premature extrusion, and perception of needle bluntness which can occur when the transponder is sitting in the eye of the needle before the needle is fully inserted into the animal.
There is a second tactile click showing when the transponder is fully extruded (so the customer knows "it's ok to pull out the needle.”)
The second click holds the plunger in place, this precludes the transponder from being sucked back into the needle and coming back out with the needle.
In the area of canine applications, customers include:
Japan Kennel Club
Canadian Kennel Club
American Kennel Club AKC Reunite
Irish Kennel Club
Among many others.
The main thing you need to know about us:
"TROVAN transponders are the best quality in the world."
Trovan microchips are manufactured in an ISO 13485 process: this is a stringent process used for human medical devices, with extremely strict requirements and inspections. Other animal microchips do not have this.
Trovan microchips are manufactured using direct bonding technology: this is a patented process that allows 100 percent automation of production. There is no human factor. Human touch labor = variability that cannot be controlled.
Trovan products are manufactured in the EU; the competing product you mentioned, because they require a big labor input, are made in China, Thailand etc.
The Trovan process is a 6 Sigma process. 6 Sigma means 3.2 failure opportunities per million assemblies. Currently Trovan is at BETTER than 6 Sigma as we have less than 2 ppm failure rate. Nobody else in the business today can touch that, which is why we sell to the American Kennel Club, the Japan Kennel Club, NASA, Coca Cola and Daimler Benz. These are all customers that care about quality.
Why our product is right for your Veterinary Clinic and how to respond to patients.
You will often hear from customers that all microchips are the same, supply us with a cheaper one.
As for the statement “they are all good,” it is fundamentally wrong.
Read range, read area, read speed determine whether the scanner can FAST detect the chip in one pass or miss the chip.
You will NEVER KNOW about false readings, because if your pet is lost, in the shelter where it will be identified, they will simply write: "This is a pet without a chip" when they cannot scan the chip. When he is put to sleep, he is no longer there. And it is just a pet that will never come home.
A client who receives a microchip for his pet purchases an insurance policy.
Wouldn't you prefer AA-rated insurance over C-rated insurance? Policy C is allowed and “meet minimum standard” (criteria not defined, so we don't know what it is), but you want the peace of mind that comes from knowing that you have more than just “so-so” coverage for your clients and their pets if needed, but good. TROVAN chips are AA insurance.
It is your responsibility to choose the best option for your clients and their pets.
A high-quality TROVAN microchip is the guarantee of your peace of mind and the health of your pet.