We will help you make a trip with your pet a reality, we will assist in solving all the issues that have arisen so that the family will never be apart.

First you need to know and consider important aspects:

1. Only healthy animals can be transported within the country or abroad. Sick animals requiring veterinary care cannot be transported. We also advise against taking elderly animals frequently on trips. If you are going on a foreign trip with an animal, it is better to start preparations at least 5 months before departure.

2. The animal must have a veterinary passport. If you are going to travel with an animal abroad, then the passport must be of an international standard. In the international veterinary passport, first, information on all vaccinations, and data on treatments for helminths and ectoparasites should be noted.

3. Animals must be identified with a microchip of the appropriate sample (tattooing is prohibited since 2012). The microchip must comply with ISO 11784 or ISO 11785, otherwise the pet owner must provide a chip reader. Chipping is recognized as valid only if the information about the animal is entered into a single database. There is one more subtlety. In several countries, in Finland, there is a requirement that rabies vaccination must be given to an animal that already had a microchip at the time of the last rabies vaccination. Otherwise, the vaccination is invalidated.

4. Dogs, cats, and ferrets over 4 weeks of age must be timely (no earlier than 12 months and no later than 30 days before departure) vaccinated against rabies. With timely annual revaccination, the requirement for an incubation period of 30 days does not apply. In addition to vaccination, it is necessary to carry out routine deworming (no earlier than 10 days and no later than 90 days before importation into the country), about which there must be a mark in the passport made by a veterinarian. It is also worth noting that vaccination and deworming should be carried out with drugs approved for use in animals crossing the EU borders. The vaccines Nobivac and the anthelmintic Drontal, which are most used in clinics, are on this list. But with the polyvalent rabies vaccine Eurican, problems can arise at the Finnish border. When planning joint travel with an animal during immunization with Eurican, it is wiser to use the Rabisin component.

5. Owners of an animal traveling through the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan must receive, two days before the scheduled date of transportation of the animal, a certificate from the «City Veterinary Service». When exporting an animal to the countries of near and far abroad, in addition to such a certificate, it is required to obtain a f-1 certificate from the «Committee for Veterinary Control and Supervision of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan» at the place of residence.

6. It is important to know that the importation of animals into the EU countries is regulated by the directive of the European Parliament and of the Council (regulation (EU) No 576 2013), which establishes the requirements for the health of animals applicable to the non-commercial transport of animals, as well as the internal rules of the country of import. You can find the rules of the country of import here.

When importing animals to a number of EU countries (for example, Sweden, Great Britain, Malta, Ireland), a certificate in English will be required, confirming the conduct of deworming (treatment against echinococcus). Such a certificate for your animal must be issued by a veterinary clinic that has the appropriate permission.

In many EU countries (for example, Sweden, Malta, Ireland, Great Britain, etc.) there is a requirement for an analysis confirming the effectiveness of vaccination against rabies - Rabies Antibody Test - a study for the presence of antibodies to the rabies virus in an animal.

8. The choice of the type of transport and preparation of the animal for shipment. If you are traveling with an animal on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, then you can choose a trip by car, rail transport, or air transportation on domestic flights.

If you are traveling with an animal abroad, then you need to know the requirements of international air carriers.

Depending on the rules of the carrier, the animal will either be allowed into the cabin with you or forced to check in your luggage.

9. Before traveling, you must make sure that the hotel where you will be accommodated is pet friendly.

10. If you already, being abroad, found yourself a pet, and you wanted to bring it with you, then you need to draw up the papers in the reverse order. We are ready to help you in these matters.

As for the export and import of exotic animals - birds, turtles, reptiles, and others, everything is much more complicated here and is considered individually in each case. Such animals are controlled by the administrative body CITES (Convention on International Trade in Rare Species of Wild Fauna and Flora) and the regulations for the transport of each individual species are considered on an individual basis.

Be always together and pleasant joint travel!